D K D K is offline

Default On topic photos...

Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message

My wife is over sixty, and I'm for damn sure not ashamed of her. If you
three want to take pot shots at her, that's fine. Help yourself.
--

Uncomplimentary comments about wives, kids, dogs, etc. should be
out-of-bounds in discussions here.

There are only three or four people that engage in doing this and
their reputation precedes them.

Eisboch

Indeed, I only mentioned Herring's wife because he, like several others
here, seem obsessed by mine. The ones who mention wives constantly
include Herring, Reggie, and your boy FloridaJim. Check it out.

And you, WAFA. Don't sell yourself short.