[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Wonder what the libs will have against this...

On Nov 26, 5:08*pm, JohnH wrote:
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/36758

Looks like a pretty good idea. Maybe we'll catch up with France yet.

The French Army - the only army with sunburned arm pits.

(Just had to throw that in.)
--
John H

Was listening to a general a couple of years back when the French were
talking about cutting and running from Iraq. He said "The last thing
we need is the French army training the Iraqui army, they already know
how to throw down their weapons and run". Almost fell off my chair...