Gould 0738

Default The problem with these off-topic, political threads...

And I was wrong?

Sorry, that's a different question. You asked, "When did I blame the OT posts
solely on the left or the right?" When I provide a factual answer, switching
the question is a weak tactic.

You have been posting here far longer than me. Anyone can see your noise to
signal
ratio is quite high. At least I have been honest about it. Your approach has
been.."Who, me?"

Regardless, you were the one claiming innocence in this whole thing when it
was likely
you and Harry that brought it on (the demise of the NG).

Likely? What happened to certainly?
But if you think something is screwed up, just look for the closest liberal and
point fingers, right?

I don't claim "innocence." I claim, with justification, to refrain from cheap
shot name calling moreso than most.

Why do you try to make this personal all the time?

I did not. You did.

No, not true. You are the party posting comments in the newsgroup specifically
evaluating, by name, your impressions of other parties' behavior. You are the
individual who makes indirect third party comments about "old Chuck this, and
old Chuck that...." in other threads.

My failure to respond in kind doesn't mean that I don't hold an opinion of you,
just that it isn't important when discussing the subjects at hand.

Trot out the best ideas you've got. But we'll all be better off if you leave
the flames and insults at home. True, there are others here who flame
repeatedly. You have expressed your disdain for that behavior.
Why then, would you choose to emulate it?

Who knows, "with enough work, you just might come around." :-)