posted to rec.boats.electronics
Mas Dubh Mas Dubh is offline

Default West of Scotland - Internet Access

I am looking at getting an USB mobile modem for my MacBook for access
to t'internet whilst cruising the north west coast of Scotland. I know
that O2 signal is difficult in some areas and accept that inner
sealochs are likely to have no signal but my questions a-
1) has anyone any experience of using these devices in that area?
2) is there any mobile supplier that has more cover than another?
3) are there any other issues to consider?

Not looking to sign up until March so plenty of time to do my homework.

ta

--
Horizon 26 TK, Triking, Isuzu TFS, Guzzi 1100 sport inj, Meindl size 12's....
the only way to travel