posted to rec.boats.electronics
Robert Miles Robert Miles is offline

Default Navigation light monitor

Don't use DIGI modes on board Len but PSK at home using the soundcard and a
TS50 are easy.

Software like Mix32 and JVCOMM allow a variety of modes including WEFAX

As Larry says 10w is all you need for PSK, but you won't get BBS/EMAIL
unless you use PACTOR or Packet to hook up with your HAM BBS's. Are you
using PACTOR2 on board with a commercial supplier such as sailmail or
hooking up with a HF Amateur PACTOR BBS?
I used a KAM for PACTOR in the 90's but the soundcard does it all these
days.

Regards

Bob
GM4CAQ
Simply Blue Too
Clyde

"CS" wrote in message
I am trying to devise a simple circuit to monitor when a 24v nav lamp
has blown. Found this
http://www.gammatron.com.au/datashee...0Datasheet.pdf
but at AU$54 it is pretty pricey. Should not be to difficult to make
up, but I need to know he values of the components. I already have
the switch, LED and a resistor to monitor when lamp is on.
TVMIA.