posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Anyone heard from Ol Thom?

On Nov 24, 10:31*pm, (Thomas Stewart) wrote:
Yeah Joe.
The new owner leased my Slip for a year. He finally moved it up to
Blaine Harbor. That's about twenty miles north of Bellingham and I don't
see it anymore. He is keeping it in very nice shape but I'm glad it's
gone. The guy that use to do work on it for me still does it for him.
The same for th Rigger.

That is one hell of a cargo sailer in the picture. Best of luck with it.

Those are some really great picture of your rescue. Once in a lifetime
pictures.

You and your Lady and Dog have a nice Turkey Day, Don't eat to much~~~aw
hell; eat as much as you want and ENJOY.

Yeah I guess if you do not own a boat anymore it's best not to see her
anymore.
Boats are like women, if you get to attached they can break your
heart. It would suck having a good looking, nice, sexy e-wife around
to look at knowing someone else is enjoying her.

I hope that was a once in a lifetime picture.

Looking forward to deep fried turkey and all the fixins! You have a
nice T-day too.

Joe