Boater Boater is offline

Default Hey Harry..

BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
wrote:
Just watching CNN. Robert Reich is saying the secret ballot makes it
possible for companies to intimidate workers?? Can you explain how
not knowing how someone votes can create intimidation, and going to
their homes, with their wives and children home with a ballot and
asking them to check off a box in front of union thugs doesn't ??
How can anybody actually fall for that line of ****??

Read up a little on corporate union busting and get back to me.

I guess next you will want to have members of the DNC accompany all
voters into the voting booth to ensure that they vote properly. Or that
they fill out the ballot in from of DNC election judges.

If a secret ballot is good for electing public officials then it is good
for determining whether the workers want to unionize. It's not like a
criminal trial where a unanimous verdict is needed for a conviction.

snerk