Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Eastern Sierra - Mono Lake / Bodie

"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote in message
news
If anyone is interested here are a few photos from my trip to Eastern
Sierra.

Most of the photo were taken within the 2 hours of sunrise and sunset. So
I took many shots making changes in the exposure and white balance to see
how they turned out. In the past I had always used auto white balance.
Ken Rockwell suggest I play around with the the white balance setting the
Kelvin degrees manually By adjusting the white balance you could achieve
the same results photographers used to get from using tinted filters when
shooting with film.

http://outdoors.webshots.com/slideshow/568888240tlWOCk

Wow!

Congratulations, they are simply breathtaking.

Eisboch