Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.[_3_] Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.[_3_] is offline

Default Eastern Sierra - Mono Lake / Bodie

wrote:
On Nov 24, 4:21 pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:
If anyone is interested here are a few photos from my trip to Eastern
Sierra.

Most of the photo were taken within the 2 hours of sunrise and sunset.
So I took many shots making changes in the exposure and white balance
to see how they turned out. In the past I had always used auto white
balance. Ken Rockwell suggest I play around with the the white balance
setting the Kelvin degrees manually By adjusting the white balance you
could achieve the same results photographers used to get from using
tinted filters when shooting with film.

http://outdoors.webshots.com/slideshow/568888240tlWOCk

Bodie is an awesome place, good job!

Bodie was a great place, but since it has been photography so many
times, by photographers much better than I am, I tried to play with
taking photographs of the reflections in the windows, instead of the
building themselves.