RG RG is offline

Default Eastern Sierra - Mono Lake / Bodie

We went to Yosemite via Tioga Pass and Eastern Sierra including Mono Lake,
Twin Lake, Bodie and most of the area between Bridgeport (?) and Mono
Lake.

Do you have a photo posting site you like?

I've been meaning to build an online gallery for sometime now, but I never
seem to get around to it. I do occasionally post photos in the monthly
challenges in the landscape forum at Nikonians, but I've not built a gallery
of my own there. I did a little bit of research a while back on which site
I would be more inclined to use, and the one that interested me most was
Smugmug. Feel free to email any photos you might like to share. I'd be
happy to review them for you. I recently sent a whole boatload of mine to
Tom as reduced jpgs, and he's been giving very insightful commentary as he
has time.