[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Eastern Sierra - Mono Lake / Bodie

On Nov 24, 4:21*pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:
If anyone is interested here are a few photos from my trip to Eastern
Sierra.

Most of the photo *were taken within the 2 hours of sunrise and sunset.
* *So I took many shots making changes in the exposure and white balance
to see how they turned out. *In the past I had always used auto white
balance. *Ken Rockwell suggest I play around with the the white balance
setting the Kelvin degrees manually *By adjusting the white balance you
could achieve the same results photographers used to get from using
tinted filters when shooting with film.

http://outdoors.webshots.com/slideshow/568888240tlWOCk

Bodie is an awesome place, good job!