Tim Tim is offline

Default Thanksgiving dinner

On Nov 24, 11:16*am, Frogwatch wrote:
Once again, almost time for the traditional North Florida fried
mullet, cheese grits, hushpuppies *and collards for Thanksgiving.
We'll be having it at St. George Island this year at several beach
houses as the family has gotten to over 60 people. *Unfortunately, not
may people eat oysters so we'll have a lot of em wasted but maybe we
can get only 1/4 bushel over in Apalachicola. *I'll be camping at the
State Park cuz I'm too cheap to pay so much for a beach house and I
hate them damned beach houses anyway. *Gonna take the Tolman and
Grumman canoe. *My brother will take two Kayaks and my bros in law
will bring several kayaks too so we may have enough boats. *May even
do some fishing.

Man, sounds like you'll have a great time!