posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Yachts abandoned - attention bargain hunters!

On Nov 24, 9:18*am, wrote:
On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 09:32:24 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"

wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
On Nov 23, 4:34 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
big snip

| Again, Why are you still chained to Chicken bone reef?
|
| Joe

You just demonstrated my point, Joe. Instead of being rational you resorted
to your usual, ad hominem attack to avoid the issue. *Not the most adult of
things to do.

The fact that the topic's such a sore spot with you certainly should clue
you in that there's at least a kernel of truth in what I say. Moreover, no
matter what careless, self-serving assumptions you care to make about me,
they have little bearing on the fact that you really DO need to re-evaluate
yourself and your choices honestly if you wish to increase your chances of
success next time around.

Wilbur Hubbard

I remember during the planning of his business, posters asked him if
he had taken care of certain things they thought would be easy to
overlook. Joe smugly replied each time that he had crossed all the T's
and dotted all the i's. *He clearly hadn't. *Imagine his surprise when
he got to his destination and found out that he would not be allowed
to load the 10,000 pounds he had counted on transporting. There was a
4,000 pound limit, which even if he had made it back in one piece,
would have severely impacted the whole venture.- Hide quoted text -

Where did you garnish this "4000 lb limit" information Mike?
No such restriction that I know of, can you please point to where you
heard this?
It would not suprise me that you heard it, because Ive read a dozen
versions of what really happened too.

Want the facts? http://www.customs.gov.bz

Joe