posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Yachts abandoned - attention bargain hunters!

On Nov 24, 8:32*am, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

On Nov 23, 4:34 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
big snip

| Again, Why are you still chained to Chicken bone reef?
|
| Joe

You just demonstrated my point, Joe. Instead of being rational you resorted
to your usual, ad hominem attack to avoid the issue. *Not the most adult of
things to do.

The fact that the topic's such a sore spot with you certainly should clue
you in that there's at least a kernel of truth in what I say. Moreover, no
matter what careless, self-serving assumptions you care to make about me,
they have little bearing on the fact that you really DO need to re-evaluate
yourself and your choices honestly if you wish to increase your chances of
success next time around.

Wilbur Hubbard

It's not a sore spot Neal. Just a subject and process that is none of
your concern. If I were seeking an opinion on how to move forward to
success, I would consult someone that is moving forward and has
experienced success.

You sir are the ad hominem attack expert. I wonder why? Why do my
question bother you so? All I asked was why you are still chained to
chicken bone reef?

Also the expert at dodging the truth about your sailing ability and
boat. And at that I quote pud"d'nhead "Don't part with your illusions.
When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

Please re-evaluate your choice of a hobby Neal.

Sailing is more than making an A on a 25gt masters ticket test, and
flogging the crew.
If you ever worked your ticket you would know that is it a licence to
learn, not proof you know anything pratical.

Joe