posted to alt.sailing.asa
Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone heard from Ol Thom?

"Joe" wrote in message
I use to get emails ever so often.
I've sent him a few e-mails but no responce in about 6 mo or so.

Hey Ol Thom, you change your e-mail addy?

Joe

Heard from him just a couple weeks ago. He's doing fine. He has a new
carrier that he's trying to figure out but has retained his old e-mail addy
so it should work. It sounds like he's having at time getting things
configured to work with Usenet so I haven't a clue what he's up against.
Send him another e-mail as I'm sure he'd like to hear from you. tassail at
webtv.net

Wilbur Hubbard