posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] lightingrecruiter@gmail.com is offline

Default Yachts abandoned - attention bargain hunters!

On Nov 23, 11:36*am, "Charles Momsen" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

On Nov 22, 10:16 am, "Charles Momsen" wrote:

Story he

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stori...nomy_abandoned...

Hey Gilligan hope all is well in Colorado,

*Here there are over 300 boats abandoned on the lake .

http://www.galvnews.com/story.lasso?...84&-session=Th....

The EL Lago Marina was one of the worst wiped out, sadly Silvers wife
could not handle the pressure.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=6517696

Joe

Hi Joe,

Things are pretty good here for the most part. No real big unemployment
problems since most of those who lost their jobs went back to Mexico.

We still have a large contigent of Mexicans and since the storm a
influx of Floridians here to earn money picking up trash and fixing
things. They are easy to spot as they drive slow with one turn signal
on

A good
number of foreclosures on houses but the small investor is locked out
because lenders have a limit on the number of houses you can have mortgaged.
Gas is under $2.00, food and ammunition prices are dropping so it's not all
gloom and doom.

They say here there are a run on AR's, you can't find a Bushmaster is
the state.
Ammos gone up a bit, some times it's better to shop on-line or hit the
gun show.

I plan on getting down your way in a few weeks to see my old
yacht, its new owner and sniff around for another fine addition to the
fleet.

Lots of boats to be had here, bring an empty trailor. If you need any
assistance let me know.

I hope you are getting a new RedCloud II going, it's people like you that
make America great - independent, self reliant people that never give up on
their vision.

Well shucks, you're making me blush Gilligan. No RedCloud II but we
are working towards the next coffee boat.

Joe

Adm. Momsen