NOYB

Default US occupation of Iraq unsustainable over long run, Congress warns

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Iraq is the last holding ground for terrorists.

I only wish you were right. (I mean correct). Sadly, you are not.

Saudi Arabia,
Syria,
Afghanistan,
Pakistan,
Palestine,
etc etc etc.

No, they are not all going to travel to Iraq to try and outgun the US

military.
No showdown at the OK Corral. You beat the US by ...

You beat the US through terrorist attacks that chip away at morale and turn
the bleeding heart liberals against its own government. Sorry to see that
you're cooperating. Perhaps you should be charged with sedition.