posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default No brainer!

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Nov 2008 15:29:02 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

You said, "GM outsold Toyota worldwide last year." Are you claiming that
isn't being successful? Seems pretty successful to me.

WTF? You just agreed with Salty to put a fork in them.
And we happen to be talking about pending bankruptcy.
Neal is not just seeming more analytical, but more honest.

I'm just pointing out how silly you sound. If you don't get that, then I
think you should listen to Neal more often.

Like I said, it takes the clueless to propose the ridiculous, and a
Californian to stamp it as a "nice analysis."

Oh screw you. Are you in a fly-over state?

Of course. But anybody who knows anything about auto sales knows that
California is heavily skewed Asian in cars, and so it follows that the
perceptions of Californians regarding the wider world of automobiles
are off when they simply look around.
I suspect you fell into that trap.
Nothing personal against Californians.
But I invite you to take it that way if you wish.
Enough. And this time I mean it!

So, that's why I and most of my friends don't own asian cars. Your logic
isn't. I think we in California do just fine. Not my fault if you can't
handle it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com