Keith

Default Lead Shot needed

Not as small, but you can usually pick up used lead wheel weights at tire
shops for free.

--

Keith
__
"mike worrall" wrote in message
m...
I've begun stacking rectangular lead 'pigs' into my internally
ballasted keel cavity. Becuase the pigs ARE retangular, and the keel
is not, there are some 'voids' or 'vacancies' into which I hope to
pour lead shot so as to fill these voids. I figure I'll need a couple
hundred lbs.

I've discovered a few sites on the 'Net selling 25lb bags for $15, but
am hoping that the assembled brain-trust can suggest a less expensive
option.

Mike Worrall
Los Angeles