Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default hello

wrote in message
On Nov 22, 6:17 am, " wrote:
Am I in the right place? I have an older 28 " sail boat and hope I
can find a little info.

I hope to be "living" on it for a few weeks come spring.

\ Just by a word of warning to those in this group, Mario is a scam
\ artist. He claims to "restore" VWs but it's been well documented how
\ he scams people. Here's a few good reads for you:
\ http://www.mariogavazzivintagewerks.com/
\ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeQ8UwWPP4Y
\ http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96792
\
\ Believe me, he's not someone you want to have around you.

How would you know?

Why not let each individual decide for him or herself? We're all adults here
(with the exception of Capt. JG) and we certainly don't need another wannabe
schoolmarm fluffing her skirt as she sits and crosses her ankles.

Wilbur Hubbard