posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Whooopeee!!!!!

"Dave" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 19:16:13 -0500, Marty said:

"Dave, you clearly feel that it would be better for us all if we still
had 12 year olds working six and half days a week, eighty hours for
barely enough compensation to pay for their own food.... "

It is a statement of what I believe to be your sentiments, not a
reflection of current employment practices of Toyota.

In other words, it was intended as a gratuitous insult only remotely
related
to the topic under discussion, which was whether the taxpayers should
bail
out the auto makers and their UAW workers rather than let the auto
makers
file Chapter 11. Got it.

Again, you have a penchant for reading things between the lines that
aren't there. But I will take the liberty of doing the same and assume
from your response that you have no problem with the factual gist of my
statement.

In that case, let me set you straight. I do not believe it would be a good
idea if we still had 12 year olds working six and half days a week,
eighty
hours. Even if they were generously paid for their work.

Nor do I beat my wife.

As far as we know... LOL

--
"j" ganz @@