Backyard Renegade

Default This website set my mind a racin' [not spam, boatbuilding].

Well, I did not get any answers here to my quesiton about fishing in
California in July, guess I will have to just bring all my poles and
find the fish myself. Well before I move on to do my research and
follow other paths I just could not help but point out this link I
found in another group.

http://yostwerks.com/SkinMenu.html

So if you all wonder where I have gone, this will give you an idea

Scotty the Backyard Renegade, SmallBoats.com... no agandas, no
stinkin' cartoon boats, all non-virtual, later dudes.