posted to alt.sailing.asa
Marty[_2_] Marty[_2_] is offline

Default No brainer!

Dave wrote:
On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 19:25:39 -0500, Marty said:

I think you should lay off the ad hominem attacks, Marty, and substitute
something more reasoned.

Something more reasoned? You mean like your paranoid delusion

There you go again.

You amaze me Dave, you feel free to insult my capacity to reason, but
when I reply in kind questioning your mental balance you get upset.

Well, that's not quite true, you don't amaze me anymore, I'm beginning
to think of you in terms of a religious fundamentalist, there's no point
in pointing out Biblical contradictions to them....

Cheers
Martin