posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default A typical day aboard my Swan 68 - Skippy eat your heart out!

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

Many people keep demanding that I post some pictures of sailing aboard my
Swan. OK, but just this once and I'm not doing it to brag. But my boat is so
nice that professional photographers like to use it as a backdrop

http://hosted.met-art.com/Full_met-a...193/?pa=994058

Some nudity, adults only please.

Wilbur Hubbard

Why, oh why, do I suspect this like will take one to a porno site???

How creepy are you going to let yourelf be, WW?

--

Richard

(remove the X to email)

The democracy will cease to exist when you
take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not.

Thomas Jefferson