Boater Boater is offline

Default Leadership defined...

BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Nov 21, 7:21 am, BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Nov 21, 7:02 am, Boater wrote:
Obama
is a lawyer and versed in the Constitution. He is not going to
ignore
the Constitution while President-elect.
LOL!
So, he WILL ignore it after Jan 20?
Actually, I'm certain President Obama will follow the Constitution
much
more closely than the current Administration.
After he rips out a few paragraphs, sections and articles. The ones
that
he has already expressed he doesn't like.

Well Actually he is playing his part in boosting the economy already.
Ever since he's been elected. Gun 'n ammo sales have really inclined
because people are afraid of the 2nd Amendment being tampered with.

Actually, gun and ammo sales are booming because the simple-minded
fools who listen and pay attention to right-wing radio and the NRA and
read certain discussion groups are being led like sheep by gun
manufacturers and gun dealers.

We are all doing out part to help out the economy in any way we can. I
am surprised that you, Harry, are against people purchasing implements
to hurl lead at their own stumpy's.

Alas, Stumpy is no more. He was shot to hell the last time we were out
there, and then...he was tractored out to make room for drainfield.

Hey, I have no problem with folks buying guns, but the current
irrationality in the gun world that is provoking sales is funny to
watch. The "boys" are being played, big time.