posted to alt.sailing.asa
Marty[_2_] Marty[_2_] is offline

Default Whooopeee!!!!!

Dave wrote:
On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:32:54 -0500, said:

I haven't visited those plants in SC, Alabama, etc. where the Japanese
companies are beating the pants off Detroit using non-union labor. Is the
above an accurate description of the workforce in those plants?

[Gratuitous nonsense snipped]

Personally, I think it should be a matter of national pride that we
have the best wages, health care, and other services for our citizens
available anywhere in the world. The United States should always be
MORE in all ways. Unfortunately, anti-American miscreants such as Dave
will always want to tear it down and make it less.

What was your answer to the above question again, Not At All? Was Marty's
description of those downtrodden child laborers in the domestic Toyota
plants accurate?

Did you get somebody else to take the Bar exam for you? Given the
reading comprehension, or rather lack thereof that you continue to
exhibit I don't see how it could be otherwise.

Cheers
Martin