Two meter troll Two meter troll is offline

Default 50 footer ashore at Hatteras....

On Nov 20, 8:14*am, "Alan White"
wrote:
Problem with this sailboat is that, once through the initial breakers, he's
going to find a really long sand bar that parallels the beach about 75 yards
out. The other thing is, if you've ever seen Hatteras during a storm you
would come to the conclusion that launching is not an option during a storm.
I used to windsurf out there with my buddies during some of the milder
Noreasters and I can honestly say those breakers on the outer bars will
pitch upwards of 15 feet. If they're 'barrelling' they'll suck the sand bar
shallow.

Alan

"Larry" wrote in message

"Dennis Pogson" wrote in news:KdbVk.94625
:

Larry is on the right track.

We ground boats, intentionally, on the pluff mud, around Charleston all
the
time. *Some people do it to keep from paying a diver just to clean her
bottom. *Some repaint the antifouling like this cheap!

NO CHARGE for lift, storage, yard use, save big $$$$$$!

Check the rudder, fittings and driving gear between when the paint job's
done and the tide floods you out.

Rebait the crab traps beyond the low tide line for dinner....(c;
You're already all mud from walking in it all day....

P U!! *YOU STINK!

(Some say it smells like money saved!)

-----------------www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com- *Completion*Retention*Speed*

ya and it didnt impress me.
if he can get the boat into the channel he has water under him.
currently he could farm the area around his boat.