Parallax

Default Stevenson Minicup

ospam (Stephen Baker) wrote in message ...
Parallax says:

Events seem to be conspiring to keep me from getting much done.

Time to get on that mountain bike and go find some dirt - change of pace, kinda
thing...

Steve "AM-B refugee"

I liked mountain biking but found that arthritis in my wrists and
elbows (aggravated by years of caving) made it difficult to hold the
handlebars through more than 15 minutes of rough trails. 48 yrs isnt
really not THAT old.
Unfortunately, the old Golden Retriever had to be "put down" as the
vet felt she would never recover due to being so old. Fortunately, my
wife had been released from the hospital so we sorta managed to have
her hobble into the vets office to say goodbye.
Managed to put some glue on upper stringers of #2. Began reinforcing
the rudder box of #1 by extending its sides to also better hold the
tiller so it cant jump out. It was easier to simply add another layer
of 1/4" ply to the upper part of the tiller box than to make another
box with thicker sides.