[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default This is a neat idea...

On Nov 20, 10:00*am, wrote:
On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:50:27 GMT, Tom Francis - SWSports

wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlCwP...eature=related

They have this at a grocery store in Ft Lauderdale. Guess this guy
doesn't get around much.

We don't have very many two level retail stores here outside the malls
which are in some cases over 30 years old. I can't think of even one,
like I said, outside the malls...

It's like when I was in the south. "Over yonder" can mean 50 feet, or
50 miles.. I guess if you consider "getting around" shopping, so be
it, for some it's driving 400 miles to go fishin' of in our case,
surviving another 0.85 mile circuit of a Motocross track

Just pokin' hey, what's with the server?

Rowdy Mouse Racing, quick dismounts suck!