Matt Langenfeld

Default How Much Fiberglass?? - OurBoat.jpg (0/1)

What kind and weight of fiberglass do you plan on using?

Other info that would help if you have it: Wateline height, waterline
beam, waterline length.

You said fiberglass tape. Did you intend to apply tape to each of the
planks? Or on continuous sheet for fibergalss cloth?

--
Matt Langenfeld
JEM Watercraft

bobsuruncle wrote:
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew how much fiberglass tape and
epoxy i should get to put 1 or 2 layers of fiberglass from the
waterline and down over my wooden hull?

the boat is a 1973 Carver Mariner 28' flybridge sedan.
I've attached a picture so you guys can get an idea of this. we just
bought the boat and want to preserve the hull as best as we can from
rot and damage
Thanx for your help,

Jay.