Two meter troll Two meter troll is offline

Default 50 footer ashore at Hatteras....

On Nov 19, 2:18*pm, Gogarty wrote:
In article
,
says...

On Nov 19, 12:18*pm, "Alan White"
wrote:
http://www.islandfreepress.org/2008A...50-footSailboa....

Alan

-----------------www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com-*Completion*Retention*Speed*

happy to see that there is land, betixt he and me.

Well? Did he get off the beach?

dunno..... from the look of that boat; i would suspect not.
if he is lucky the storms will float him, if he is crazy he will be on
the boat ready to go when it does.
if he has a tug set an pik for him he may be able to pull his boat
off into better water with his anchor winch.
I am crazy so i would have a good pik set and be waiting for the storm.