Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Kind of ironic...

"Boater" wrote in message
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

The military hardware that would impress me is "intel." It doesn't
matter what hardware toys you have so long as your intel sucks. Ours
sucks.

Everything to do with America sucks to you. You've made that very
clear.

Eisboch

Absolutely, completely wrong. The country is great...but our current
top political leadership in the White House sucks.

Oh. Sorry. I thought you just said our intel sucks.
Oh, wait. You *did*.

Eisboch

Our intel does suck. It sucks because for the last eight years we have
been depending upon do-dads and torture instead of highly trained,
multi-lingual assets.

How about a big round of suck for Congress as long as you are in a sucky
mood.

Fear not...in January, the plans begin to wind down our era of stupidity
in Iraq.

I will make this prediction:

Obama will withdraw us from Iraq on the same time line and schedule that the
Bush administration has already established.

Like under Bush, it will be based on the recommendations of military
commanders on the ground and foreign policy experts. There may be a big
deal made of bringing home a few thousand troops at a time to give the
appearance of honoring his campaign commitment, but for all intents and
purposes it will still be the existing withdrawal plan.

If Obama tries to play General, overrules his advisors, pulls out too
quickly and any stability that has been accomplished in Iraq dissolves, he
will have his first major foreign policy blunder.

Eisboch