Stephen Baker

Default How many Usenet posters...

Scotty says:

Actually, you gotta come down this summer dirtbikin' and sailin'.

Sounds lie a plan. I'll talk to my Social Secretary and see what kind of pass
I can get ;-)

Although I am sure I will regret putting this in type,

You usually do, but you're not alone there....

I am currently
attaching a sail, board, and tiller on a little skiff in the yard.

We'll convert you yet, especially if gas prices keep rising. ;-)

Also, last season a guy dropped off an old Klepper folding Kayak with
full sail, jib, mast boom, dual leeboards, and foot pedal control
tiller...

Now, those things are FUN! I'm probably too clumsy for you to want to stick me
in there, but I remember them from my svelte, trim days.

Time to put on the cool builders hat, The Backyard Renegade.

Heh heh! I just got back from a flying visit to Mystic, ostensibly to check
out the kid's car before he drives it to Vermont, but... Sandy is finished and
back in the water - not sailing yet, but I'm looking forward to a spin. I
"accidently" mentioned to Kevin last time I was down there (when she was just
getting the deck put on,) that I had actually sailed a sandbagger before. Bad
mistake! Or good, depends on the viewpoint. ;-)

Look after yourself, Scotty.

Steve