posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Whooopeee!!!!!

"Dave" wrote in message
On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 19:40:46 -0800, "Capt. JG"
said:

Gimmes to unions?? These were NEGOTIATED contracts, which the unions are
willing to talk about going forward.

You just keep telling yourself that, Jon.

So, you're claiming that there was no negotiation? I didn't realize the
UAW
was in charge of the board of directors of all three. Could you possibly
be
any more disingenuous??

Another straw man. Halloween's over, Jon.

I'm willing to talk about giving you $100. You gonaa go out and spend the
money now?

So, again... you're claiming the contracts weren't negotiated?

Not sure what you mean by the $100? If you give it to me, yes, I'll spend
it. LOL

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com