[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Some of my favorite restaurants in Jacksonville, FL...

On Nov 18, 4:46*pm, Boater wrote:
Vic Smith wrote:
On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:26:02 -0500, Boater
wrote:

Further, while there are some - very few - high rise condos along parts
of the stretch, they are not prevalent, nor are low-rises prevalent.
There are miles where there is nothing built on the beach side of A1A.

I've seen plenty of uncrowded beaches in Florida.. *Where I did quite
a bit of surf-fishing on Hutchinson Island I was staying at a condo
there. *
Most places I've seen in Florida on either coast are condo-lined, but
that's really no problem. *Most are well set back from the water, and
if you're not staying at one, there's public access.
Besides, most of the condos I've seen are half occupied or less when I
go to Florida.
Only "crowded" beach I've see is Clearwater. *Haven't been to Miami
except on a Navy ship.
I do want to get a mangrove coast though. *Always wanted to score
some of those redfish and big snappers.
Then fry 'em up. *Wash down with a beer.
Hey, you mentioned once not eating fried fish, but that platter looked
just like....fried fish.
Off the wagon?

--Vic

When we go to Miami, we head for the beaches near Bal Harbour, which are
* damned close to being deserted. Beautiful beaches with lots of trees.
But...if I want to see babes in barely there bikinis, I head for the
South Beach area.

I eat fried fish, but not often. It tastes great, but I look for broiled
or baked fish.- Hide quoted text -

More bull****! I can see you've never seen a "deserted" beach in your
life! Bal Harbour???!!!!!

Nothing but condos!!!!