Backyard Renegade

Default How many Usenet posters...

ospam (Stephen Baker) wrote in message ...
wemfish says:

And one to dig up years old posts from other groups and re post them . . .

And get replies top-posted with the full text quoted, no snippage. Classic!
Thanks ;-P

Steve "just kidding, wemfish - nuttin' personal..."

You are just being a troublemaker... Ya' know if you have all that
extra time on your hands you could take a stroll to the local post and
send me off a set of plans for that sca19, sweeeeeeeet! I would even
consider sailing something like that Of course I would wear a hat
and funny glasses, but then again, I do that now.
TBR