[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default A *really* funny story...

On Nov 18, 8:04*am, JohnH wrote:
On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 07:49:21 -0500, Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 23:06:37 -0500, Boater wrote:

wrote:
On Nov 17, 9:45 pm, JohnH wrote:
...or just my screwy sense of humor.

http://tinyurl.com/6axmzj
--
John H.
Excellent, and so telling.

That white sheet suit and pointy hat out of the cleaners?

Why the racist comment? Did something in video impress you?

Both you and Jackoff make overtly and subtle racist comments about
blacks every so often, and until I called you out on it several times,
you also made racist/cultural comments about Latinos.

I will admit Jackoff seems closer to it that you are.

The fact that a house down the street is occupied by 10-15 Mexicans who
park 8-10 cars on the driveway, street, and front yard and who have not
mowed their lawn more than once this summer, does not mean I'm prejudiced
against Latinos.

It means you can find nothing else to 'squawk' (get it?) about.
--
John H.- Hide quoted text -

It's probably because Harry's whole neighborhood is like that. Maybe
that's why he has to lie about his house, the land it sits on,
everything he owns, and even his wife!