[email protected] threepontoon@live.com is offline

Default A *really* funny story...

On Nov 18, 7:49*am, Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 23:06:37 -0500, Boater wrote:

wrote:
On Nov 17, 9:45 pm, JohnH wrote:
...or just my screwy sense of humor.

http://tinyurl.com/6axmzj
--
John H.
Excellent, and so telling.

That white sheet suit and pointy hat out of the cleaners?

Why the racist comment? Did something in video impress you?

Both you and Jackoff make overtly and subtle racist comments about
blacks every so often, and until I called you out on it several times,
you also made racist/cultural comments about Latinos.

I will admit Jackoff seems closer to it that you are.

Show us one racist comment I've made about anyone. You can't.

This is what you fall back on when you have nothing. Everyone knows
it.

The video simply points out the "facts" that the MSM provided to the
average Dem BO voter. That's your base. You can't defend it, so you
call names. Typical.