posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Whooopeee!!!!!

On 17 Nov 2008 16:40:02 -0600, Dave wrote:

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 16:50:56 -0500, said:

Toyota is obviously making cars that people want, and
they have to meet all the same standards as Chevy and everybody else.

Go do a bit more research about the marketplace, and then we can talk. You
clearly haven't done it.

So you disagree with the above? Toyota isn't selling more cars than
Chevy? Toyota doesn't have to meet all the same standards that Chevey
has to meet? I think it's you who needs to do a bit more research.
Make that a LOT more research. You are truly without a clue.