Frogwatch[_2_] Frogwatch[_2_] is offline

Default Some of my favorite restaurants in Jacksonville, FL...

On Nov 17, 8:39 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 16:56:57 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Nov 17, 7:17 pm, Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Great seafood, interesting atmosphere...in Mayport

http://www.roadfood.com/Reviews/Over...spx?RefID=5517

Best restaurant in NE Florida, on the ICW

http://www.marker32.com/

RULE NUMBER 1:
IF YOU DON'T RECOGNIZE IT DON'T EAT IT.

My god those collards looked good. I forgot how much I miss em as my
wife is a yank and cant cook em.
Sorry Jim, I always violate Rule #1 when I travel, it makes things
interesting. It has its downsides though "Oh, the speciality is
actual goats head with eyeballs intact".

Why the hell don't *you* cook them? My wife can't cook 'em either, but I
have a mess at least twice a month and usually get three meals out of the
mess!

Let me know if interested, and I'll tell you how to do it.
--

Ah.. another Johnny Child recipe.

My oldest daughter goes to school at UNF in Jacksonville and I keep
thinking I will get my Tolman over there to do some boating but it
hasnt happed. My brother even lives there on the river and I dont get
there much. I kid my daughter about taking the sailboat around FL to
the St. Johns River so she can live on it since she is Pres of the UNF
sailing club but being a chic she needs a real apt.