posted to alt.sailing.asa
Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Whooopeee!!!!!

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

I'm kinda on the fence about this...

Don't worry, the Democrat talking points will be out soon and then you can
be certain of where you are told to stand on this issue.

You know, Mr. Momsen, at first I was really depressed that Obama won. But,
as time passes, I'm starting to think it's the best thing that could have
happened. Why? Because now the idiot liberals who voted for the Marxist
Mulatto will have reality pounded into their thick, Neanderthal skulls as
their entire, comfy economic world, heretofore based on the hard work of the
productive, crumbles around their feet as the productive flee the excessive
regulation and taxation. They will soon know how stupid they were voting for
change and hyped image when they haven't the smallest clue the image is a
travesty or what kind of change they voted for.

One would like to think it's all gonna wake these idiots up but I certainly
won't hold my breath.

Wilbur Hubbard