posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Bob is offline

Default Wilbur H

On Nov 16, 11:48*am, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message

\ And how would describe our current situation brought on durring 8
\ years of Republican leadership?

Sorry, Bob, but everybody who isn't a Kool Aid drinking, Democrat sychophant
knows the current downturn in the economy was brought about almost entirely
by the Democrat congress.

So you are saying that the Dem congress brought the country down in
24 months. Damn them Republicans sure must be weenies if thats the
case.

It all started with Freddy and Fannie which were
run by Democrats and beholding to Democrats.

Who appointed the guy in charge? Mr. Bush. I guess he cant appoint
them all like good ole Brownie.

It was Democrat congresses who
passed laws forcing banks to give mortgages to people who had no downpayment
and even less chance of being able to pay the damned things back.

Only 12% of all home loans went to colored people.

Also, "first time buyer program" and a few others all required
DOCUMENTATION and VARIFIED income.

Then
Freddy and Fannie bought and packaged these bad loans

Yes, cause the RATING agencies reviewed the loans and gave them all A+
rating...... Now go find out WHO is in charge of the rating agencies
and try to determine WHY they would do such a stupid thing. I know
anyone as hungry for the truth will find the answer.

and resold them up the
line and eventually into the hedge funds. Untenable packaged into increasing
untenable.

Wilbur Hubbard