Jim Jim is offline

Default GM in Canada

Canuck57 wrote:
"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 18:41:46 -0500, Boater
wrote:

Since I never buy new cars, I can't really say. Probably not.
But I have a very strong feeling GM will be around a long time, in
some form. Too big to die.

--Vic
You mean, like a boat company that has gone under? Someone buys the name
after the company has gone teats up?

All kinds of possibilities. Might keep the name GM after reorg, or
change it ala IH becoming Navistar or some such.
Bottom line is there will always be a Chevy.

--Vic

I figure Chrysler or Ford will pick up the brand cheap.

Cheap isn't cheap enough if they don't have any money to spend.