posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Bob is offline

Default Wilbur H

On Nov 16, 10:54*am, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

I voted for Obama. I too hold most the lubbers found here in contempt.
Obama will be greatly more sucessfull running this country [into the
ground] compared to
Bush or McCaine.

Note: I corrected your obvious oversight.

Wilbur Hubbard

And how would describe our current situation brought on durring 8
years of Republican leadership?

The chickens have come home to roost my maritime friend. We HAVE ran
this county into the ground.
By blaming the Dems for all our problmes says the Bush adminstration
is completly feable and the Democratic party is completly and
overwhelmingly poweful.
If that is the case I say throw the wimp girly president out and get
someone in there who knows how to get the job done.
Bob