Parallax

Default Stevenson Minicup

(Parallax) wrote in message . com...
(Parallax) wrote in message om...
____m___~ΏΤ___m____ wrote in message ...
Parallax wrote:

(Parallax) wrote in message
. com...
(Parallax) wrote in message
. com...
(Parallax) wrote in message
. com...
(bookieb) wrote in message
om...
(Parallax) wrote in message
snip

BTW, I used the 1/8" wall X 2" OD material for the mast but used .050"
wall X 2" for the gaff and boom. Seems to work well.

Got transom installed on #2.

BTW, instead of using duct tape for my sail, I used the double sided
glass reinforced carpet tape at the seams. Since the adhesive surface
area is larger, it should hold better. I used single sided glass
reinforced carpet tape to reinforce high stress areas such as around
the pulleys on the boom.

Past two days of rain have really slowed down #2. I have no sheltered
area to work on them and was fortunate on #1 to have an historically
long period with no rain. Every day, I would have to wait till the
dew dried before working, now I have to wait till the rain dries but
now we will have regular afternoon showers, hmmmm.
Worked on #2 daggerboard.