BAR[_3_] BAR[_3_] is offline

Default Talk about clueless

Boater wrote:
SmallBoats.com wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
This guy seems to think everything in Detroit was just hunky-dory
until "the meltdown".

(and he's the leader of the band)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081115/...t_gettelfinger

Eisboch

Not to mention, non-union manufacturers are still building new
facilities, and doing ok.. In the last two months, during the "credit
crunch" I have financed two motorcycles and have a total of nearly
twenty thousand dollars in credit between the two manufacturers cards.
Now we are trading in one of the bikes already toward a new one.. They
said we had plenty of room on the limit today to put yet a third bike
on, and an enclosed hauler if I wanted.. Credit Crunch my ass..

Rowdy Mouse Racing, Team Teal Baby? !!!

How much are you putting away for that daughter's college education?
Or, isn't she going?

Isn't The Obama going to pay for everyone to go to college.