Boater Boater is offline

Default Hey Krausie

Don White wrote:
"camacdonaldiii" wrote in message
On Nov 15, 8:41 pm, camacdonaldiii wrote:
On Nov 15, 8:38 pm, Boater wrote:

camacdonaldiii wrote:
Hey Kraussie Boy, what was the nickname / mascot of the Yale football
team? A group of us have a bet here that you could help settle. What
was it, Old Timer?
It wasn't "Handsome McDonald," **** for brains.
Have that operation yet, the one that'll help you breathe without the
mask?

And by the way Kraussie, what year was it that you graduated from
Yale? Must have been early 60s, eh?

Cat got your tongue, again?

How's that lawsuit coming? ~~ Snerk ~~
Better be careful, the statute of limitations must be almost up.

I give "McDonald" all the attention he deserves. He apparently thinks he
is more deserving, or, worse, that there is some requirement in usenet
that every post directed at me deserves a response from me. I think that
is called "Loogyitis."