Don White Don White is offline

Default Talk about clueless

"SmallBoats.com" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
This guy seems to think everything in Detroit was just hunky-dory until
"the meltdown".

(and he's the leader of the band)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081115/...t_gettelfinger

Eisboch

Not to mention, non-union manufacturers are still building new facilities,
and doing ok.. In the last two months, during the "credit crunch" I have
financed two motorcycles and have a total of nearly twenty thousand
dollars in credit between the two manufacturers cards. Now we are trading
in one of the bikes already toward a new one.. They said we had plenty of
room on the limit today to put yet a third bike on, and an enclosed hauler
if I wanted.. Credit Crunch my ass..

Rowdy Mouse Racing, Team Teal Baby? !!!

Just because you are cleared for a certain amount of credit doesn't mean you
have to use it.
Be modest in these troubled times.