Tim Tim is offline

Default This is kind of funny, well, not really.

On Nov 15, 9:06*pm, Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Nov 15, 8:12 pm, Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:

wrote:
Just listening to a pundit on the news. Susan Estridge (sp?) was
saying that many of the programs such as health care and education
that Obama was promising to fix, just two short weeks ago may have to
be binned...
Oh that's not surprising. he did the same thin when he was elected to
Senate in Illiniois.
I saw that coming well before the election.
For more than a month before the general election, Obama stated in many
of his stump speeches that our economic situation in this country was so
dire, some of what he had proposed would have to be scaled back or delayed.

The current president has buried this country under a mountain of debt..
Did you miss that?

Re-read, Harry

" Oh that's not surprising. he did the same thin when he was elected
to Senate in Illiniois.
*I saw that coming well before the election."

I witnessed his 'no-show' performance when he was senator of my state.
I saw his "non-performance" when he was senator of my state.

I fairly well knew he had promised way more than he could even think
of accomplishing, because i've heard it all before... in my state.

Did you miss that?
evidently.

I'm sure President Obama will deliver on many of his promises, make
progress on many others, and some will fall by the wayside for various
reasons.

I'm sure he'll be able to deliver on...some. and MANY will fall by the
wayside for obvious reasons that he exaggerated his promises.

Kind of like the dog trying to figure out what to do after he caught
the car. the car.

But that's not uncommon. I'd say that 80% of politicians are liars
anyhow. The other 10% try to convice the public they were only joking.