Gould 0738

Default The problem with these off-topic, political threads...

Where did I blame the political threads solely on the left or the right?

When you said that Gould, Harry, and jps
had screwed up the newsgroup? When you said that liberals brought "filth and
disrespect" to this public forum?

I blamed you for throwing stones in your glass house.

Jim, I'll proudly compare my ratio of personal attacks and insults vs. civil
discussion with your own, any day.

Why do you try to make this personal all the time? It isn't. You're nothing in
my life- a (constantly changing, often bogus) name on a screen. I should be
nothing in yours. Discussions should center on ideas, not the imagined personal
defects of people we don't know and will never meet.
IMO.